· Hours of Operations and Holiday Schedules can be found under the SCHEDULE section located in the menu bar to the left.
· Closure times are subject to change due to special circumstances, volumes and/or yard conditions.
· 17 lanes (9 in-gate, 8 out-gate). One dedicated lane for pre-arranged block (free-flow) delivery of intermodal and local cargo.
· Dual transaction gate requests (In and Out) are permitted until 16:00.
· Nose mount services after 1530 will be handled based upon internal yard volume/requests.
· Due to the terminal’s storage capacity restrictions adjustments to export receiving time will be made as required so please monitor the Vessel Schedule section of the website for updates. There may be differences between dry and reefer cargo receiving so check the vessel schedule for the up to date information.
· Dry and refrigerated containers can be returned full no earlier than 5 working days before vessel arrival.
· Hazardous documentation is to be emailed to email@example.com in advance of containers being delivered to or picked up from the terminal.
· Single transactions can enter until 1620 and dual transactions stop at 1600.
Exam and Tariff Payments:
· VACIS, Tailgate, Snail Check and Asian Gypsy Moth exam fees are $237.48 per exam per container.
· Payments can be made by registering for this website, logging in and selecting the PAYMENT / MULTI-PAY option which will appear in the menu column to the left.
· Hard copy check payments are not accepted.
· The arrival - payment due notification that you receive from the SSCO or the electronic on-line payment confirmation that you receive from this website will serve as your invoice as required.
· Demurrage payments can be made by using the Quick Track Inquiry at the top of the webpage and be paid at the bill of lading or container level.
· TTI only accepts demurrage payments for MSC and Hamburg Sud. You will need to contact Maersk, Saf Marine and Sealand to pay containers on demurrage.
· TTI cannot reduce or waive the amount owed for demurrage payments. Please contact the correct SSCO for inquires of this nature.